Friday, August 8, 2014

 Friends Forever

 I recently started a vlog series on You Tube. I have met many nice people there whom I hope to meet sometime in person:) It is the best feeling, making new friends to help support you in what you do:) I have met Sherry( ChiaChatterVlog) and her husband,Pete Peters from Michigan:) Also Jon Harrison from England, King Ciggy the Legend,WolfBracker, Mari Oliveros, and her son Eddy ( Tacobay07:) Just to name a few as well as Rich & Rocky Barrigan:) We didn't meet in real life yet but hopefully sometime we all will:) They are all such nice people:) You Tube helps bring us all together:) I used to just shoot videos of my 3 cats and grandkids but then I got to know all these amazing people on you tube. Got to know them all and looked forward to watching their lives. At first I felt shy about filming myself in public,but then i thought it is not fair that I don't show myself to them as they have done for me and the rest of the you tube community so I felt that they deserved to be able to see me too so I finally did:) It was a rewarding experience and hope to do a google hangout with them sometime soon. Right now, some of us are going to do a fit 4 fall challenge to get healthy and to lose weight which I am all for since I have packed on the pounds since I had a knee replacement, 3 years ago and also need to wear oxygen 24/7 which I hate doing. i smoked from the time I was 14 and quit 5 years ago when i turned 50 but not soon enough before it caused breathing problems. I smoked for 36 years straight 2 packs a day and just quit cold turkey back in July of 2009 after a bout with pancreatitis.  I also learned back then that I had to stay away from fatty foods cause I sure as heck didn't want pancreatitis again cause the doctor said once you get it,you can get it again. It was so painful, I suffered in silence about 2 weeks back then in July of 2009, before my wonderful hubby,Larry made me go and have it checked cause all i could say is, what can they do for a stomach ache as I lay on the floor passing out from the pain. That was after we got to the hospital after my doctor called and said get to the E R immediately cause I think that it is either your gall bladder or pancreas and he hit it on the nail with it being my pancreas for a 5 day hospital stay and only allowed ice chips for 3 days and no food. I quit smoking right then and there cause it just aggravated the problem so I figured this is as good time as any to quit so I did, It wasn't even that hard. i just thought about the awful pain in my stomach and that was all it took. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment